Well, I was a bit bored at school one day and my mind began to wander. I thought about ice cream, I thought about bread...I thought about food, my ultimate obsession. So much so, that I study it for my academic major. At this point you may have made some assumptions about what that means. To clarify:
No, I'm not a chef. (They are the artists of the food world. Some are amazing, like Masaharu Morimoto, others less so.)
No, I'm not a nutritionist. (Though it is a fascinating and important part of eating.)
No, I'm not a dietician. (These are the good folks that take what nutritionists find out and help you figure out what you need to eat.)
I study food. Period. I find out why an egg white turns solid when you cook it. I learn why milk becomes cheese. And yes, I can tell you what all those long words on your food label really mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment