Hello all you folks following my blog...not that many yet, but I'll pretend.
I want all of you to ask the burning questions you've always had about food! Anything you want to know, just ask and I'll find an answer for you. I must warn you that I will geek out about any subject relating to food and may give you more answer than you really wanted, but whatever, just bear with it. :) Food is awesome. I'll try to warn you when the nerdy science content is coming so you can skip it if you don't want to read it, and I'll sum up what I'm going to write beforehand so you don't have to read all of the nitty gritty of the science if you don't want to. (I would encourage you to read it all though, but I understand that not everyone gets as excited about microbes, maillard browning, and microcrystalline cellulose as I do).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must amend the first line of my last post on 2 MAR 2010...as of 1517 hrs, there were no followers of my blog :(
ReplyDeleteFollowing!!!
ReplyDelete